Short-Stay Respite Care Program
Why Respite Care?
Because you want your loved one to receive the quality care you have been providing, but you either have to travel or are otherwise unavailable for a short time. Supportive Care at the Neighborhood will provide the appropriate level of care in a private studio apartment with private bath, a personalized care plan, nutritious meals, activities and companionship for an all inclusive daily fee.
A respite stay gives caregivers a chance to reduce stress, restore energy and keep daily life responsibilities in balance.
What to expect.
Your loved one will have a private studio apartment in a homelike atmosphere.
No up front entry-fee. The respite program has an all inclusive daily rate.
- A minimum stay of four (4) days is required.
- A medical assessment will determine the appropriate level of care: Assisted Living | Memory Care | Nursing Care.
- A service plan/care plan will be established to make certain medical needs are met—as well as determining your personal expectations.
- Our licensed nursing staff are on-site 24 hours a days 7 days a week.
- Private telephone, TV and Wi-Fi services are included.
- This is a tobacco free, smoke free and vapor free community.
- Have questions? Our licensed nursing staff are available to answer your questions.
Contact Supportive Care at the Neighborhood to learn more about our Respite Care short-stay program.