Assisted Living at The Neighborhood promotes independence and dignity for residents. It is designed for seniors who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle, but may need some additional assistance.
Professional, trained and certified staff are available to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs.
Private Studio and One-bedroom Apartments
Assisted Living promotes independence and dignity for our residents. The involvement of family, neighbors, and friends is strongly encouraged.
Varying levels of services are included.
Studio Apartment Floorplan
One-Bedroom Apartment Floorplan
- Access to certified and licensed staff 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three hot, nutritious meals daily in dining room with table service
- Dietician consultations for special dietary needs
- Medication assistance (cost of medicine is not included)
- Simple reminder service for scheduled meals, activities, and appointments
- Daily light apartment housekeeping as needed
- Weekly service for bedding and personal laundry
- Planned activities and social events
- All utilities: heat, air conditioning, water, and electricity
- Individual thermostats
- Basic cable TV
- Internet connection
- Emergency call systems in every apartment
- Month to month rent
- All services contained in Level 1
- Assistance with: Bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and toileting
- Direct medication assistance (as needed by resident)
- All services contained in Level 1 and Level 2
- Direct assistance with mobility
- Secured residence area