Ext. 4121 (505) 238-2445 (Cell)
- Since NiRR HealthCare has tested one hundred percent negative for three weeks in a row, we now only need to test 25% of Health Care residents and 20% of Health Care staff weekly going forward.
- NiRR Health Care was surveyed by the NM Department of Long-Term Aging for Infection Control Practices and Processes. We passed with flying colors.
- An earlier Infection Control survey by the NM Department of Health on June 20th was deficiency free also.
PONDEROSA: DINING ROOM EXTENSION TO CALL: 4156
- No changes after Governor Press conference of 7-23-20.
- Tickets delivered day prior and delivery or pick-up is available.
BISTRO: BISTRO EXTENSION TO CALL: 4224
- Beginning Sunday, July 26th, full menu will be available.
- No delivery for the Bistro orders; pick-up only.
- Hospitality Desk:
- Susan has been promoted to Unit Assistant for Assisted Living. She will be training new receptionists before she transitions. Congratulations!!!
- In my next communication, I will introduce the new faces at the desk of NiRR.
- You might have noticed on the third-floor social area there is an addition of the NiRR model. Many of you may have seen this model at the off-site marketing office while NiRR was being built. Phase II could be a different configuration when the appropriate time comes. This Phase II is only a rendering and there are no plans at the present time to begin construction. La Vida Llena is still in the midst of construction for their private Health Care rooms.
LIFE ENRICHMENT NEWS: Hawaiian Day on July 30th
- Wear your Island attire
- Snack cart will come to your apartment between 2 – 4 p.m.
- Hawaiian Face Mask Competition; be creative!
- MASKS: Mandatory when in public in New Mexico except eating or drinking.
- TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF NM: Anybody traveling to New Mexico from out-of-state, including New Mexicans, whether by car or air, you MUST quarantine 14 days. Staff will have this requirement too.
Information subject to change